Recommended 10-12 hrs/week
Jun 30, 2021
5th in Executive Education*
Outcome Oriented Curriculum
Starting at Rs. ₹ 5,850
Awesome! Just a few more details
We’ll be using this information for your application
200+ Hours of Learning
15+ Case Studies and Assignments
15+ Live Q&A Sessions
Personalised Resume-Building Exercise
360⁰ Placement Assistance
DUKE CE Certifications
300+ Recruiting Partners
1:1 Mentorship from Product Experts
Mock Interviews with Industry Leaders
3 Years Unlimited Content Access
Top Skills You Will Learn
Market Research, User Design, Analytics, Engagement & Growth, Product Development and Planning
Product Analyst, Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Designer, Product Owners and Heads
Who Is This Programme for?
Project Managers, Project Leads, Technical Managers, Software Developers, Marketing Professionals, Sales Professionals, UI-UX design, Analysts, Consultants, Entrepreneurs and BD Managers
The Applicant should have a Graduation Degree.
Product Management Certification Programme
Joint certificate from Duke Corporate Education and upGrad
- Duke CE , Ranked top 3 for 19 consecutive years in Executive Education by the Financial Times
- Lifetime access to Duke CE’s Thought Leadership journal ‘Duke CE Dialogue’
- Certificate easily shareable across LinkedIn, Naukri etc
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Data Science
- Industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders help you along the way to resolve any subject matter-related queries
- They grade your assignments and share one-on-one feedback
- Available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalized expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Learning sessions with industry experts
- Interaction with peers and group activities/assignments
- Live sessions by industry experts
- One-on-one discussions and mentoring from industry experts
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
Program Fee – Indian Residents
You can choose one or more than one specialisation based on your interest.
₹ 150,000 + Taxes
No Cost EMI available
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time commitment expected for this programme?
Devoting 10-12 hours per week will be enough to get you through the program. The more time you devote, the greater will be your learning from the program.
Is there any certification granted at the end of the Product Management Programme?
Yes, post successful completion of this online programme, you will earn a certificate issued by Duke Corporate Education, certifying you as an Industry ready Product Manager.
Is there any minimum educational qualification required to take this Duke's Product Management Certification Programme?
The Applicant should have a Graduation Degree.
Is there any deferral or refund policy for this Programme?
Refund Policy: (Programs without prep-session component)
- Students must pay applicable caution money for the enrollment of the course. This will be adjustable against the total course fee payable by the student.
- You can claim a refund for the fee paid at any time before the cohort start date by sending an email request to your Student Mentor and Admissions Counselor with the reasons listed. There shall be no refund applicable once the program has started. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
- Once the student pays the block amount, “any” refund shall be subject to deduction of ₹10,000 processing charges.
- The student has to pay the full fee within 7 days of payment of caution money or cohort start date, whichever is earlier, otherwise, the admission letter will be rescinded and a processing fee of ₹10,000 will be levied.
- Refund shall be processed to an eligible student within 30 working days from the date of receipt of a written application from him/her in this regard.
Deferral Policy: (Post Programme Commencement)
- If a student is facing severe issues in dedicating time to the course, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another batch.
- A student can request for deferral only once and to either of the scheduled cohorts to start in the next 1 year from the start date of the initial batch in which the student was originally enrolled for.
- The student will be required to pay a deferral fee of 10% of the total course amount fee + Taxes if any along with the differential program fees between the two cohorts.
- The deferral request will be approved once the deferral fee is paid.
- Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- The student has 7 days (including holidays and weekends) from the date of deferral request to make the payment of the deferral fee post which the deferral request will expire, and the student will continue as part of the current cohort.
- If the student completes the deferral payment, the student’s login will be disabled, the student will leave the deferred cohort and the student will start learning on the new cohort from the point of the last assignment that was graded in the deferred cohort. All grades and progress until that point will be carried forward as it is to the new cohort. For clarification, the grades of the graded assignments will be carried forward, whether or not the student had submitted these grading during the initial stage.
- The deferral can only be requested during the batch for which the student has enrolled is ongoing. Once the batch has completed, deferral requests shall not be entertained. For clarification, the batch completion here shall mean the “last grace deadline” as communicated by upGrad.
Deferral Policy: (Pre Programme Commencement)
- If a student, due to unavoidable circumstances, is unable to commence with the cohort and requests for a deferral before the cohort starts, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another cohort.
- To do so, the student will be required to pay 50% of the total Programme fee amount (inclusive of taxes) before the deferral can be approved. Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- A student can request for deferral to any of the cohorts starting in the next 3 months from the start date of the initial batch in which the student was originally enrolled. For the first deferral request, subject to the point no. 2 of the Pre-Programme Deferral Policy, no additional charges shall be levied.
- If a student wants to defer his enrolment a second time, such student will have to make an additional payment of Rs.10,000 as Deferral fee, and this amount shall be non-refundable under any circumstances. Once this payment is done, students will be eligible to defer to any of the cohorts starting in the next 3 months from the current cohort.
- The student has time till the current cohort launch date to make the payment of the balance 50% Programme fee, post which the deferral request will expire. Once the deferral window expires and if such a student wants to withdraw his or her enrolment from the said Programme, the refund policy will be applicable.
- The student shall be liable to pay the differential Programme fees between the two cohorts if any.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.