Aug 1, 2021
Batch Start Date
Awesome! Just a few more details
We’ll be using this information for your application
8 week courses, 6 months programme, 100% online
Interactive discussion boards, quizzes and case studies
Courses provide an end-to-end understanding of business analytics to drive performance
Top Skills You Will Learn
The three required 8-week courses integrate aspects of business management, data engineering, and the natural sciences for a holistic, business-based approach to analytics.
– Master essential data fundamentals
– Understand key analytical, modeling, and statistical tools such as Tableau, R, and Microsoft Access.
– Examine the latest trends in the industry, such as how to leverage geographical data from mobile and social media generation and understanding customer lifetime value.
Who Is This Programme For?
Analysts & Consultants, Decision Makers/Influencers, Data Practitioners, Data Entry/ Processor
No entry barrier
Global Master Certificate in Business Analytics
Earn a Global Master Certificate in Business Analytics from Michigan State University on successful completion of the program
- Be part of a global program and learn from your colleagues
- Learn from the best in the industry
The upGrad Advantage
Unparalleled academic assistance ensuring a seamless research experience.
- Available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Fun-packed, informative, and career-building workshops Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
Complete the Application
Fill the Global MBA application form.
Get Shortlisted & Receive the Offer Letter
The candidates will be evaluated based on their profile, i.e. professional experience and academic scores.
Block your Seat
Upon receiving the offer letter, block your seat by paying a caution amount.
Program Fee – Indian Residents
Rs. 5,29,800 (incl. taxes)
Starting at Rs 12,620/month. No cost EMI available.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
“I have joined the program couple of months back and the course content and experience so far is meaningful and insightful. Live sessions with industry leaders are organized every weekend to enable us to correlate concepts learned to real-world and Harvard Business school simulation projects for practice.“
“For me, the course is a perfect fit as it allows me to continue my current job and complete MBA at the same time. For me more than a job, learning is important. Also, content is suitable for me considering I already have 5+ years of experience .“
“Absolutely, go for it If you are a working professional and who can devote minimum 5–6 hrs a week towards online learning. The beauty of this programme is its practical learning aspect with various case studies, simulations and live lectures on weekends. Apply these learning in your professional world and you would see the difference.“
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this programme for?
Deakin’s Global MBA Degree Programme is designed for working professionals who do not want to take time off from work but still wish to pursue world-class management education in the form of a Global MBA Program.
The curriculum in the programme is designed to meet the needs of mid-level and senior professionals looking to advance their careers in their field.
Experienced Managers, Senior Management Executives, and Business Owners/Entrepreneurs who are in mid to senior career stages with at least 3 years of full-time relevant work experience in business roles with Post Graduation in Management, looking for a world-class MBA Degree.
Is there a minimum qualification for this programme?
Yes, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% grades/marks
- 3 Years of relevant work experience combined in business-related roles in areas such as People Management, Project Management, Planning, Financial Management, Sales, Strategy, Operations, and Leadership roles etc.,
- Must meet Deakin’s English Language requirements
What is the admission process?
The admissions process is completely online. Following are the key steps in the application process:
- Step 1 – You must apply for the MBA Programme by Deakin Business School on upGrad’s website. The application form will capture information related to your educational and professional experience.
- Step 2 – Post Application, the suitability of your profile will be evaluated by Deakin Business School and upGrad’s Admissions Team based on your application. If approved, you will be shortlisted for the programme.
- Step 3 – Shortlisted candidates will receive an Admissions Offer Letter. Shortlisted candidates need to block their seat by paying the caution amount.
- Step 4 – Upon blocking your seat, the candidate needs to complete the payment of the full programme fee by the mentioned deadline, and successfully submit the required documents.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.