Candidates may apply for admission online, gain information regarding admission procedures of different universities, call our counselors or can chat with us.
The respective students are required to submit the admission form duly filled up and self-attested along with all the mandatory documents and the applicable fees required for processing the admission process. The mandatory documents and online fees receipt can be submitted online by email to the university or can be couriered.
Mandatory Documents for Admission
- Duly filled Admission Form (Name should exactly as it is mentioned on 10th Std Mark Sheet)
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Passport size Photo-3 copies Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need required documents.
- Fees as per the respective university policy. Cheque/DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- In case of Installments Post, Dated Cheques are mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required for any university.
- For further details, please look at the respective university’s website.