With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The supply chain management online diploma course of one year introduces fundamental concepts along with the practical application of Supply Chain Management
- With the detailed supply chain management course, students get a clear understanding of effective logistics management systems
- Develop proficiency to easily understand and manage supply chain operations
- The supply chain management diploma program assists students to develop relevant skills required to overcome supply chain challenges in any organization
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Total Quality Management||4|
|Supply Chain Management||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities on completion of the program are:
- Supply Chain Analyst
The job responsibilities of a supply chain analyst include analyzing and evaluating supply chain data in order to optimize cost to company and overall company performance
- Supply Chain Manager
An associate working as a supply chain manager has to supervise and lay out the company’s supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Logistics Manager
A logistics manager has to effectively manage goods, services, cost incurred, inventory and ensure timely stock transportation and movement
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!