With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
Professionals with business management abilities are in high demand in today’s highly competitive corporate environment. Our six-month certificate program in Business Management will provide you an understanding of how a manager functions in a corporate setting. You will be exposed to the best business practices and introduced to four important divisions of the industry during the course of the program: management, marketing, business communication, and finance.
This short but thorough certification program will help you create a holistic approach to workplace management and pave the way for a brighter future. This curriculum will serve as an excellent guide to maneuvering the workplace, with an effective mix of theoretical ideas and practical applications of business management. Candidates who have not completed their undergraduate studies might enroll in this certification program.
At a glance: The program
- Recognize the principles of the business world.
- Evaluate the business environment
- Develop strategic and analytical thinking, which is essential for corporate success.
|Management Theory and Practice|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis|
|Information Systems for Managers|
With the right guidance and resources from the Narsee Monjee distance MBA program, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities on completion of the program are:
- Product Manager:
The responsibilities of a product manager include developing and launching new products. Keeping track of the production timetable, building marketing strategies, and analyze the competition for the successful growth of the product in the market
- Market Research:
The job description for a role in market research is to analyze market competition, develop a unique selling proposition and advertise and market the products and services.
- Brand Manager:
The job description of a brand manager includes planning and execution of strategic plans for advertisement across various channels such as social, print media, etc.
- Marketing Manager:
The responsibility of a marketing manager is to come up with marketing strategies for the company’s products and services and to execute them effectively.
- Media Planning and Buying:
An associate in this role has to conduct meetings with clients to plan for advertising campaigns across various channels and media.
- PR Manager:
The job role of a Personal Relations Manager is to maintain a favorable public image in the likes of clients and consumers by communicating various goals and achievements reached by the company.
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!