With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS Distance MBA program of two years and four semesters will teach practical applications and deep knowledge about the concepts of supply chain management
- Students learn to rightly use the principles of operations management in real-world business dynamics
- NMIMS Distance MBA provides a clear understanding of supply chain management, procurement, lean and warehouse management, logistics and inventory management
- Get proper knowledge about the processes and activities related to logistics management along with leveraging technology and maximizing outputs
- Develop skills to optimize process and control costs related to corporate business scenarios
- Students get a practical understanding of large and small-scale inventory management.
- On successful completion of the NMIMS distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Supply Chain Management.
- The program develops competency to facilitate the development of the organization by managing an effective supply chain management system
- Students learn to streamline functions and operations of a supply chain system
- Develop necessary skills to effectively manage demand-supply and a smooth operation flow
- Ensure a smooth flow of products and services, meet demand-supply targets, and manage an effective supply chain in a business organization
- Develop skills to provide innovative solutions related to supply chain management while managing opportunities and challenges in global business.
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations and Supply Chain Strategies||4|
|Supply Chain Management||4|
|Total Quality Management||4|
|Enterprise Resource Planning||4|
|Advanced Supply Chain Management||4|
|World Class Operations||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Supply Chain Analyst
The job responsibilities of a supply chain analyst include analyzing and evaluating supply chain data in order to optimize cost to company and overall company performance
- Supply Chain Manager
An associate working as a supply chain manager has to supervise and lay out the company’s supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Logistics Manager
A logistics manager has to effectively manage goods, services, cost incurred, inventory and ensure timely stock transportation and movement
- Production Planning Manager
The job responsibilities of a production planning manager include effectively planning, organizing goods and services while ensuring their quality and system workflow
- Manager-Purchase and Procurement
An associate working as a manager in the purchase and procurement department has to source goods and services and manger supply-demand to retail and vendors
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!