Nmims Distance Mba In Retail Management
With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years will assist students to master concepts of general management along with principles of retail management
- The program aids to understand the fundamentals of business management with a specialization in retail management
- Develop skills to understand various activities involved in the retail management sector
- Gain insights on the integral role of logistics and supply chain management in the retail sector
- Develops competency to manage the finance of retail sector
- Students learn decision-making skills related to store location, design, and management
- On successful completion of the NMIMS online distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Retail Management
- NMIMS online MBA program specialized in retail management will train students to identify issues and devise a solution in the retail sector
- The program builds proficiency in planning, evaluation, building, and selecting channels for retail distribution
- Sharpen skill set to effectively manage the retail channel and come up with innovative strategies for retail marketing
- Gain insights into management practices followed by organizations and their daily activities related to retail management
- Students learn the skill to develop an effective marketing plan for different products and services by using various strategies, market research, and distribution principles for retail.
- Develop skills to manage daily operations of retail store and inventory system management
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Introduction to Retail||4|
|Retail Store Design and Location||4|
|Retail Store Operation and Inventory Management||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the Narsee Monjee Distance MBA learning program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Retail Manager
A retail manager is responsible to manage statistical and financial records along with customer queries. He/she also has to optimize pricing and stock holdings to achieve the company’s targe
- Merchandising Manager
An associate working as a merchandising manager has to coordinate with clients and suppliers to meet inventory levels
- Store Manager
A store manager is responsible to conduct recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and assign tasks to store employees
- Display Specialist
An associate working as a display specialist has to prepare compelling presentations of the merchandise that would more customers and in turn boost sales
- Retail Operations Manager
The basic job responsibility of a retail operations manager is to manage inventory and ensure smooth workflow in the store.
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!