With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS Distance MBA degree program of two years will help to develop a deeper understanding of marketing which is relevant and applicable to real-world business and corporate scenarios.
- The course structure of the program is constantly updated to keep up with the ever so changing business dynamics
- The NMIMS online distance MBA program in marketing management offers a better understanding of contemporary marketing techniques applied at the regional and global level
- Students will have an in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts of management along with a specialization in marketing management
- Develops skills to effectively go about traditional and modern-day marketing sectors
- On successful completion of the NMIMS distance MBA program, the student receives degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in marketing management
- Students will have a clear understanding to develop a cost-effective and result-oriented marketing plan
- The program enables you to effectively identify the target audience and skilfully craft communication for business dealings
- Upskill students to come up with effective marketing strategies and marketing campaigns
- The NMIMS distance MBA program assists to keep a step ahead of competitors and expanding and carve out a successful and profitable business career.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Customer Relationship Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Distance MBA learning program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Supply chain analyst
The job responsibilities of a supply chain analyst include analyzing and evaluating supply chain data in order to optimize cost to company and overall company performance
- Supply chain manager
An associate working as a supply chain manager has to supervise and lay out the company’s supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Strategy and Operations Manager
The basic job responsibility of a strategy and operations manager is to optimize performance and conduct transformational changes in order to improve the company’s production.
- Logistics Manager
A logistics manager has to effectively manage goods, services, cost incurred, inventory and ensure timely stock transportation and movement
- Production Planning and Control Manager
An associate working as a production planning and control manager has to plan, control, organize goods and ensure their quality
- Inventory Control Manager
The job role of an inventory control manager is to strengthen relations with retailers, suppliers, vendors, and customers while ensuring only high-quality goods and services reach the clients.
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!