With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS Distance MBA degree program of two years will help to develop a deeper understanding of marketing which is relevant and applicable to real-world business and corporate scenarios.
- The course structure of the program is constantly updated to keep up with the ever so changing business dynamics
- The NMIMS online distance MBA program in marketing management offers a better understanding of contemporary marketing techniques applied at the regional and global level
- Students will have an in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts of management along with a specialization in marketing management
- Develops skills to effectively go about traditional and modern-day marketing sectors
- On successful completion of the NMIMS distance MBA program, the student receives degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in marketing management
- Students will have a clear understanding to develop a cost-effective and result-oriented marketing plan
- The program enables you to effectively identify the target audience and skilfully craft communication for business dealings
- Upskill students to come up with effective marketing strategies and marketing campaigns
- The NMIMS distance MBA program assists to keep a step ahead of competitors and expanding and carve out a successful and profitable business career.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Customer Relationship Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the Narsee Monjee distance MBA program, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities on completion of the program are:
- Product Manager:
The responsibilities of a product manager include developing and launching new products. Keeping track of the production timetable, building marketing strategies, and analyze the competition for the successful growth of the product in the market
- Market Research:
The job description for a role in market research is to analyze market competition, develop a unique selling proposition and advertise and market the products and services.
- Brand Manager:
The job description of a brand manager includes planning and execution of strategic plans for advertisement across various channels such as social, print media, etc.
- Marketing Manager:
The responsibility of a marketing manager is to come up with marketing strategies for the company’s products and services and to execute them effectively.
- Media Planning and Buying:
An associate in this role has to conduct meetings with clients to plan for advertising campaigns across various channels and media.
- PR Manager:
The job role of a Personal Relations Manager is to maintain a favorable public image in the likes of clients and consumers by communicating various goals and achievements reached by the company.
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!