With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years and four semesters will focus on the fundamentals of technology and assists to build a successful career in the IT industry.
- Students master necessary skills such as critical thinking, managerial skills, etc., along with modern techniques to analyze and develop business solutions related to the IT field.
- The course structure is updated with a focus on the latest technology systems and management principles applicable in the current business world.
- The program introduces various concepts of management principles and practices such as organizational behavior, IT management, system analysis, digital payments and, enterprise resource planning
- On successful completion of the NMIMS online distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in IT and Systems Management
- With the acquired knowledge from Narsee Monjee Distance MBA program, develop skills to evaluate appropriate business strategies related to IT and systems management
- Develops skills to provide innovative IT solutions using current emerging technologies
- The program develops proficiency to understand and manage critical issues of technology investment
- Get insights about upcoming technologies of the IT industry and their management practices
- Students get an in-depth understanding of the factors needed to initiate business process engineering
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Fundamentals of Big Data & Business Analytics||4|
|IT Project Management||4|
|Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality||4|
|IT Infrastructure Management||4|
|IT Security and Risk Management||4|
|Managing Business Process Outsourcing||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance and Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the Narsee Monjee Distance MBA learning program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- IT Project Manager
The job responsibilities an IT project manager includes managing and developing technology projects, creating communication plan and assigning tasks to employees
- IT Business Development Manager
An associate working as IT Business Development Manager has to identify sales leads and market different products and services to clients.
- Product Manager IT
An IT product manager has to safeguard the company’s information by implementing various system management strategies.
- IT Security Manager
An associate working as an IT security manager has to safeguard the company’s information by implementing strategies as per the organization’s policies and procedures
- Business Analyst
A business analyst is responsible to develop a detailed report outlining problems, solutions, and growth opportunities for the organization
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!