With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The two-year NMIMS distance MBA program will guide students to get a deeper understanding of the concepts of management along with human resource management.
- Assists students to develop and improve the necessary skill set needed to manage people to have a smooth working environment.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of talent training, recruiting and, retention along with relevant skills in a corporate environment such as maintaining industrial relations, organizational skills, and their practical application
- With the knowledge of human resource management, students will be capable to develop people into proficient resources for the organization
- Students will learn the skill of holistic development of human resources and human capital
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA learning program specialized in human resource management, students will receive a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance).
- Students learn the skill of hiring the right candidates and assigning them suitable roles
- The program teaches to act as a moderator and effectively bridge the gap between employer and employee.
- Learning to manage human resources effectively through rewards and recognition
- Develop skills for talent management for overall organizational growth.
- Develop competency to manage human resources effectively and efficiently to have a successful business organization
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Performance Management System||4|
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws||4|
|Organisational Theory Structure and Design||4|
|Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Selection||4|
|Compensation & Benefits||4|
|Employee Development & Talent Management||4|
|International HR Practices||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Online Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- HR Specialist
An HR specialist works closely with the HR Manager and is responsible for employee payroll benefits, training, compensation, recruiting and customer service for the employees of the organization.
- Talent Acquisition Manager
The main job responsibility of a talent acquisition manager is to conduct a recruitment drive starting from sourcing, interview, recruitment, and on-boarding of the new employees
- Employee Relations Manager
The job description includes maintaining the right balance and relations between employee and employer. The Employee Relations Manager is responsible for solving employee issues and provides resolution to any HR issues.
- Learning and Development Manager
The job responsibility of a learning and development manager is to plan and conduct all training programs needed for the upskilling employees to increase output.
- HR Operations Manager
An HR Operations Manager ensures smooth working of all HR activities, sets objectives, budgets, databases and monitors the HR system.
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized University or an equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!