Nmims Distance Mba In Business Managemen
With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years will impart knowledge in the area of business management and develop a clear understanding of the functionality of various business models
- The business management program upskills students to employ strategic thinking tactics and in turn improve organizational and core competencies.
- The curriculum is updated with a focus on marketing, information technology, economics, business laws, organizational behavior, etc.
- The course structure of the NMIMS distance MBA program follows a case study methodology to understand the practical application of management principles
- The program develops a deeper understanding of managing business at the fundamental level
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee Distance MBA, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance)
- The program enables students to understand various business and economic frameworks
- Students will develop in-depth fundamental knowledge in business management
- Develop competency to solve business problems by utilizing various management practices and principles of marketing, accounting, operations management and, finance
- Develop proficiency to analyze business data, understand insights and learn relevant problem-solving skills required in business management
- Students learn necessary leadership and team skills required to implement and coordinate organizational activities
- Develop the ability to assess global competition to come up with effective business strategies for the growth of the organization
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Organisational Theory Structure and Design||4|
|Cost and Management Accounting||4|
|Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from NMIMS Online Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Business Manager:
The important job responsibility of a business manager is to manage the employee workforce. Keep a check on their activities, hire, evaluate and train new employees.
- Business Process Manager
The job role of a business process manager is to develop, monitor, and streamline the production line to achieve maximum productivity
- Business Development Manager:
A business development manager has to identify and evaluate various business opportunities, strengthen relations with existing customers and build long-term relations with new clients.
- Account Manager:
The job of an account manager requires maintaining client-company relations to multiply business earnings and build a network
- Business Strategy Manager
The responsibilities include developing effective business strategies and models to achieve the set targets of the company.
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!