Powerful Learning Tools
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years and four semesters will provide its students in-depth understanding and practical knowledge of financial business operations and policies
- Students learn the combined application of banking and finance along with concepts of business operations
- Develop relevant skills to analyze and understand banking and financial management, stock markets, securities and, global economy scenarios based on the corporate world
- The NMIMS distance MBA program teaches daily basis operations of banking and finance organizations
- Gain insights about financial institutions and their role in the financial markets
- The program instills various marketing concepts and workings related to financial services
- Get a deeper understanding of the basics of cost accounting, management accounting, and its importance in financial decision-making.
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA learning program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Banking and Finance Management.
- Through this online distance MBA program, students learn various business economic frameworks
- The program develops competency to understand and utilize concepts of banking and financial management
- Students develop skills to provide innovative solutions to a business problem by application of various management practices and theories related to marketing, economics, accounting, and operations management.
- The course assists to develop problem-solving skills, decision-making skills, and proficiency to analyze business data and understand financial insights.
- Develop the necessary skills to implement and coordinate with organizational activities through effective leadership and team skills.
- The program teaches to come up with effective and innovative business strategies as per global business dynamics
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Commercial Banking System & Role of RBI||4|
|Cost & Management Accounting||4|
|Marketing of Financial Services||4|
|Financial Institutions and Markets||4|
|International Banking & Foreign Exchange Management||4|
|Treasury Management in Banking||4|
|Insurance & Risk Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career in the field of banking and finance sector. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Portfolio Manager
The basic job responsibility of a portfolio manager is to build and manage different portfolios and refer them to clients after risk assessment.
- Bank Manager
A bank manager is responsible to recruit, train and supervise employees to increase branch revenue. He/she is also responsible for consumer and employee grievances
- Budget Analyst
A budget analyst reviews and prepares the organization’s budget in compliance with the company’s functions, laws, and regulations.
- Investment Banker
The responsibilities of an investment banker are to raise capital for the clients and organization, assist them to create portfolios, and make sound financial decisions related to mergers and acquisitions
- Credit Manager
A credit manager’s job role is to review, analyze, evaluate and provide feedback on the creditworthiness of different clients.
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!