Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University, with a minimum aggregate of 50 % or an equivalent letter/numerical grade. A relaxation of 5% shall be given to SC/ST candidates.
Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
Batch Start Date
July 18, 2021
This is a Master’s Level program, leading to the grant of a degree of Master of Business Administration of Jain (Deemed-to-be University). This two-year program offers foundation courses, core courses, specialization courses, and a comprehensive master thesis intermediary apart from an option to pursue a cross-functional and open elective. The core and specialization courses incorporate the AICTE’s model curriculum as prescribed for a full-time MBA program. The specialization courses have been designed keeping in mind the industry’s requirements. The offering of these specialization courses right from the 2nd Semester of the program ensures a deep dive into the specialization. The program is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of the chosen specialization and its applications in improving business processes and decision making. The program’s curriculum is intended to increase a learner’s business knowledge and leadership skills thus providing a way to accelerate one’s career for corporate roles in management.
Human Resource Management
Systems & Operations
Marketing & Finance
Finance & HRM
Marketing & HRM
Information Technology Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Banking & Finance
Finance and Leadership
Data Science & Analytics
Digital Marketing and E-commerce
Investment Banking & Equity Research
Strategic Human Resource Management
Strategy and Leadership
Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Advertising and Branding
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Artificial Intelligence & Business Intelligence
Collaborations with Leading Global Professional Bodies
It All Adds Up
- Global Curriculum
- Learning Methodology
- LinkedIn Learning
- 25 Key Skills for Success
- Cutting-edge Technology
- UGC Recognized Online Degree Programs
- NAAC ‘A’ Graded University with Graded Autonomy
- Top Ranked University in India – NIRF & QS World Rankings
- Innovative Programs Accredited by Global Professional Bodies
- Learning hours and Credits at par with On-Campus Programs
- Program Delivery follows the prescribed four quadrants approach from UGC
- Option to Select a Wide Range of Cross-functional and Open Elective Courses
- Top Notch Curriculum designed in Consultation with Industry
- International Exposure with learners and Instructors from across the world
- Access to 16000+ Courses on LinkedIn Learning from Global Instructors
- High Quality Global Education at Affordable Fees
- Online Live Sessions on Weekends
- Self-Contained and Directed Learning Material to facilitate Independent Learning
- A Host of Self-Study Activities to drive Continuous Learner Engagement and Rigor
- Pre-Recorded Multimedia Lectures to Supplement Self Learning Material
- Experiential Learning through Case Studies, Assignments & Projects
LinkedIn Learning, the world’s leading digital learning provider, is helping students achieve their skill goals with insights-driven course recommendations and high-quality content as they aim to get ready for their next or first career move.
- High-Quality Content: Learners get free access to over 16,000 courses on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com from industry experts. Over 50+ courses are added every week in 7 languages across Technology, Creative & Management domains
- Personalized Recommendations: Insights-based recommendations based on individual learner profile and the degree they are pursuing.
- Networking: Connect with over 650+ million professionals on LinkedIn and get an opportunity to join common interest groups
- Job Search: Gain access to thousands of job openings posted on LinkedIn and get relevant job suggestions.
Success is about striking the right balance between mind development and self-development. Both these developmental responsibilities should be a joint effort of the education provider and the learners. Students must understand the need to develop themselves proactively based on their career aspirations, be it a job seeker or an aspiring entrepreneur. If you are amongst those learners who aspire to make that transformational leap but are confused about where to start?
Listed below are 25 skills that can have an impact on both your professional and personal life.
At JAIN Online, we impart these skills through workshops on the weekends from eminent personalities through online live classes on the Learning Management System. With JAIN Online, reach your goals!
- Learn Anytime, Anywhere and on Any Device
- State-of-the-art Learning Management System for a near face-to-face learning experience
- Online Supervised Discussion Forums to facilitate Group Interaction
- Continuous Feedback and Analytics to monitor Progress
- Technology Enabled Online Proctored Examinations
Welcome to Jain University
Jain Online points you towards new horizons and fresh pathways bringing to fore a new line of courses that is industry-relevant with futuristic skill sets.