Graduate with 50% marks
Per Semester Fee
33,750/- (Total 4 Semesters)
Get In Touch
MBA in Operations
Business entities are now gearing up to enlarge the operations level to grab the ample opportunities available in the global market. The program focuses on enriching the student knowledge to have adequate skill sets and competencies. By producing quality products and/or services in lesser time and minimized cost outlay.
This two years online MBA program is designed to make the learner ready to provide their critical insights and inputs to the businesses in scaling their activity level with minimal wastages and least cost involvement.
- Program approved by UGC (Distance Education Bureau).
- Strategically design and impart their knowledge in new product development, quality and cost control, supply chain, and risk management.
- Post completion of the program work across the domain of industries – logistics and supply chain, service industry, manufacturing units, e-commerce, aviation, research and consulting agencies.
The MBA in Operations has been designed to develop an advanced understanding of the operation of global organizations, strategic concepts and current theories in the operations management of global businesses. While gaining an understanding of the business environment, the course provides an overview of social, political, legal, technological, economic, behavioral, environmental, ethical, and international aspects of operations and control management.
Who Should Do This Program
Professionals in every Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities.
Graduates, professionals who want move to managerial positions in Operations Management.
Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Operations domain.
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Operations Management.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Production Planning & Control
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Technology Management
- Sustainable SCM
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Service Operations
- Total Quality Management
E-Learning Content for Self-Learning
We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs and is also available in our website.
Live Interactive Classes on Weekends
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions mostly on weekends. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real-life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the LMS.
HelpDesk – Solve your queries instantly
Helpdesk Support is Available for all students in CCE UPES in the defined business hours. All learners can connect via Email & Chat. Helpdesk Connect learners to all departments of CCE. Issues raised via Email & Tickets answered within 24 Business Hours. We encourage students to use this facility.
The faculty members who take care of Live Sessions and Offline discussions are comprised of
- Dedicated Faculty members for Centre for Continuing Education headed by an Academic Head
- 450+ faculty members who are full-time resource taking sessions at our campus in Dehradun
- Industry experts either currently servicing or retired at senior level with a passion for teaching
- Min 50% marks in graduation from a recognized University or Institution
- 5% relaxation in marks in case of more than 2 years of experience
UPES is amongst the best-known University in India for Oil and Gas Programs. Conceived in 2003, it is Asia’s first core sector focused University. It has undisputed leadership in Logistics & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Power and Aviation Programs. The Centre for Continuing Education offers itself as a centre of excellence and is committed to prepare students in providing quality education through distance learning mode.
Join the excellent peer group of over 5,000 global students from across the sectors and domains as well as professionals, self-employed, Govt. officials, policy planners and more on the pathway to progress.
Welcome to UPES University
UPES was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand.