Graduate with 50% marks
Per Semester Fee
33,750/- (Total 4 Semesters)
Get In Touch
MBA in Logistics Supply Chain Management
This program will lead to a rewarding career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Effective logistics and supply chain management has become prominent for companies across E-commerce, FMCG, manufacturing, retail, and more such domains therefore large corporates have logistics and supply chain management as a key focus area. New age organizations like e-commerce, hospital, hospitality, aviation, shipping, and more have added to the demand for trained & well-qualified professionals.
- Program approved by UGC (Distance Education Bureau).
- Post completion of the program work across the domain of industries manufacturing, retail, eCommerce, service industry, shipping, aviation, and consulting firms
- You can work across multiple domain functions like planning, project management, resource management, consulting, strategy & others
- Opportunity to work in India and Abroad; travel across the world
- Conceptual understanding of various concepts and methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Ability to implement Project Planning, Cost Efficiency, and Optimization Techniques
- Build analytical aptitude, leadership and problem-solving qualities in the professionals
- End to end understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain Management in the industry and gain a wider perspective.
The MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) program combines thorough training in core business administration skills with in-depth education in understanding of strategic business issues across logistics, project management and supply chain life cycle management.
Through this highly integrated program, you would acquire knowledge and understanding of multiple facets of supply chain business including purchasing, materials management, supply-chain management, transportation, customs regulations, foreign exchange, international trade and information technology among various other aspects. The program is is taught theoretically, while creating ample opportunities for gaining hands on practical experience.
Who Should Do This Program
Professionals in Logistics, Supply Chain and consulting Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities
Engineers, Project Managers, Technical Experts who want to upscale to managerial roles
Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Logistics and Supply Chain related sector
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
It’s a 2 years program delivered in distance education mode where you can continue your job while pursuing the program. The 2 years are divided into 4 semesters; the 1st and 2nd semesters focus on general management papers while the other two are on Logistics and Supply Chain Management specialization with a dissertation/industry project in the last semester.
The program is delivered in a blended learning format that includes self-learning supported by our customized Learning Management Platform, instructor-led live session and real-life experience through the dissertation
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Rural Finance
- Corporate Valuation
- Financial Econometrics
- International Finance and Risk Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Behavioral Finance
Programme Fee – Indian Residents
Rs. 1,35,000 (incl. taxes)
E-Learning Content for Self-Learning
We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs and is also available in our website.
Live Interactive Classes on Weekends
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions mostly on weekends. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real-life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the LMS.
HelpDesk – Solve your queries instantly
Helpdesk Support is Available for all students in CCE UPES in the defined business hours. All learners can connect via Email & Chat. Helpdesk Connect learners to all departments of CCE. Issues raised via Email & Tickets answered within 24 Business Hours. We encourage students to use this facility.
The faculty members who take care of Live Sessions and Offline discussions are comprised of:
- Dedicated Faculty members for Centre for Continuing Education headed by an Academic Head
- 450+ faculty members who are full-time resource taking sessions at our campus in Dehradun
- Industry experts either currently servicing or retired at senior level with a passion for teaching
- Min 50% marks in graduation from a recognized University or Institution
- 5% relaxation in marks in case of more than 2 years of experience
UPES is amongst the best known University in India for Oil and Gas Programs. Conceived in 2003, it is Asia’s first core sector focused University. It has undisputed leadership in Logistics & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Power and Aviation Programs. The Centre for Continuing Education offers itself as a centre of excellence and is committed to prepare students in providing quality education through distance learning mode
Join the excellent peer group of over 5,000 global students from across the sectors and domains as well as professionals, self-employed, Govt. officials, policy planners and more on the pathway to progress
Welcome to UPES University
UPES was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand.