An MBA in International Business Management is a post-graduation program in business administration. The program focuses on import and export finances, strategic planning for international operations and is formulated and maintained by AICTE under the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The program includes:
- Familiarising with e-commerce, supply chain, economics etc.
- Building awareness about multicultural diversity and trade operations
- Application of concepts in the international market
UGC, DEC, AIU
Min. 2 Years Max. 4 years
Graduation or Equivalent Degree.
Here are some career you can pursue after degree:-
- Management analyst/consultant.
- Sales manager.
- International trader.
- Finance controller.
- Business development manager.