Graduate with 50% marks
Per Semester Fee
33,750/- (Total 4 Semesters)
MBA in Human Resource
The program aims to cover the canvas of HRM at both macro and micro levels to equip the line managers dealing with human resources and human resource managers with knowledge and skills to enable students to effectively contribute to dynamic organizations. It intends to cover both basic and strategic HRM issues. The program tries to address important issues of acquisition, retention, and management of talent and knowledge. The program aims at developing the Human Resource Leaders to have global perspectives.
This two years MBA Human resource management program is an opportunity for the student to explore the thrust human resource areas and develop comprehensive policies for key management functions of the business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key terms, theories/concepts and practices within the field of HRM
- Analyze Strategic Human Resource Management issues of “best practices”, “fit”, and “flexibility”.
- Create human Resource Plan for the organization success and develop value based leadership capacity.
- Demonstrate competence in development and problem-solving in the area of HR Management
- Apply and evaluate Knowledge management, employee engagement, and talent management.
- Understanding of Personality dimensions, motivation, leadership and so on at micro level and organization design, structure, culture and so on at macro level,
It is a 2 years UGC recognized program for working professionals to enable them become an exceptional Human Resource management professional. The program covers both basic and strategic HRM issues. The programme covers important aspects of behavioral science focusing on behavior of both entities- employee and organization. The Human resource management program prepares the students on subjects like Digital Human Resource Management, Compensation Management etc. The program is delivered in a blended learning format of self-learning, live sessions from expert faculty members, case study discussions and real-life problem solving.
Who Should Do This Program
Professionals in every Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities.
Graduates, professionals who want move to managerial positions in Human Resource Management.
Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Human Resource Industry.
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Human Resource Management.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Labour Legislations
- Industrial Relations
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Cross-Cultural and Global HRM
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Digital HR
- Compensation Management
E-Learning Content for Self-Learning
We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs and is also available in our website.
Live Interactive Classes on Weekends
Our expert faculty members take sessions on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions mostly on weekends. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies, and real-life examples are discussed. Students also get a chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the LMS.
HelpDesk – Solve your queries instantly
Helpdesk Support is Available for all students in CCE UPES in the defined business hours. All learners can connect via Email & Chat. Helpdesk Connect learners to all departments of CCE. Issues raised via Email & Tickets answered within 24 Business Hours. We encourage students to use this facility.
The faculty members who take care of Live Sessions and Offline discussions are comprised of:
- Dedicated Faculty members for Centre for Continuing Education headed by an Academic Head
- 450+ faculty members who are full time resource taking sessions at our campus in Dehradun
- Industry experts either currently servicing or retired at senior level with passion for teaching
- Min 50% marks in graduation from a recognized University or Institution
- 5% relaxation in marks in case of more than 2 years of experience
UPES is amongst the best-known University in India for Oil and Gas Programs. Conceived in 2003, it is Asia’s first core sector focused University. It has undisputed leadership in Logistics & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Power and Aviation Programs. The Centre for Continuing Education offers itself as a centre of excellence and is committed to prepare students in providing quality education through distance learning mode.
Join the excellent peer group of over 5,000 global students from across the sectors and domains as well as professionals, self-employed, Govt. officials, policy planners and more on the pathway to progress.
Welcome to UPES University
UPES was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand.