Graduate with 50% marks
Per Semester Fee
33,750/- (Total 4 Semesters)
Get In Touch
MBA in Business Analytics
MBA in Business Analytics focuses primarily on analytics which is an amalgamation of arts, sciences, and technologies that has become one of the most prominent applications of technology in the world This specialisation helps to attain the knowledge required to drive key business decisions. It will also help students develop the necessary skills to carry out analytical procedures and support an organisation by figuring out ways to improve and optimise existing business processes with ease.
- Demonstrate the concepts of machine learning.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key terms, theories/concepts, and practices within the field of data mining techniques.
- Apply & analyze the different data mining techniques.
- Understanding the differences between data science and data mining
It is a 2 years UGC recognized program for working professionals to enable them to become an exceptional Business Analytics professional. It covers the concepts of machine learning used as data mining techniques and touches upon the differences between data science and data mining. Students will be able to use the different data mining techniques such as association, clustering, and use different data.
Who Should Do This Program
This program is for aspiring executive and working professionals focusing to improve their analytical skills and capabilities for effective decision making.
People with zeal to learn analytics and its business applications will also find this program as a step-up in enhancing their skills.
Candidates having strong analytical skills and interest in data crunching can pursue this Business Analytics program.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Data Environment
- Data Management
- Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization
- Big Data Analytics
- Social & Web Analytics
- Predictive Modeling
- Programming for Analytics
Programme Fee – Indian Residents
Rs. 1,35,000 (incl. taxes)
E-Learning Content for Self-Learning
We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs and is also available in our website.
Live Interactive Classes on Weekends
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions mostly on weekends. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real-life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the LMS.
HelpDesk – Solve your queries instantly
Helpdesk Support is Available for all students in CCE UPES in the defined business hours. All learners can connect via Email & Chat. Helpdesk Connect learners to all departments of CCE. Issues raised via Email & Tickets answered within 24 Business Hours. We encourage students to use this facility.
The faculty members who take care of Live Sessions and Offline discussions are comprised of:
- Dedicated Faculty members for Centre for Continuing Education headed by an Academic Head
- 450+ faculty members who are full-time resource taking sessions at our campus in Dehradun
- Industry experts either currently servicing or retired at senior level with a passion for teaching
- Min 50% marks in graduation from a recognized University or Institution
- 5% relaxation in marks in case of more than 2 years of experience
UPES is amongst the best-known University in India for Oil and Gas Programs. Conceived in 2003, it is Asia’s first core sector focused University. It has undisputed leadership in Logistics & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Power and Aviation Programs. The Centre for Continuing Education offers itself as a centre of excellence and is committed to prepare students in providing quality education through distance learning mode.
Join the excellent peer group of over 5,000 global students from across the sectors and domains as well as professionals, self-employed, Govt. officials, policy planners and more on the pathway to progress.
Welcome to UPES University
UPES was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand.