Deakin & MICA
AACSB & EQUIS
Recommended 15-18 hrs/week
Jun 30, 2021
Batch Start Date
Awesome! Just a few more details
We’ll be using this information for your application
Get a MBA (Global) Degree from Deakin Business School
DBS is Among the Top 1% B-Schools Worldwide
Get 1:1 Mentorship from Industry Leaders
Certifications from MICA and Facebook
Alumni status from Deakin University and MICA
Advance your career with 360° Career Support
Top Subjects You Will Learn
SEO, SEM, Social Media and Content Marketing, Branding, Marketing Analytics, Business Growth Strategies, Leadership, Strategic Thinking & Planning Abilities, Integrated Business Strategy Formulation, Design Thinking
Management Consulting, Strategy, Operations, Business Development/Sales, Marketing, Finance, and HR Management
Who Is This Programme For?
Working professionals looking to specialise in Digital Marketing with MBA from top B-school
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% grades/marks. 3 years of relevant work experience combined in business-related roles in areas such as People Management, Project Management, Planning, Financial Management, Sales, Strategy, Operations, and Leadership roles etc, and must meet Deakin’s English Language requirements.
MBA (Global) Degree
Become a part of global & strong alumni network of one of Australia’s Top B-School – Deakin Business School
- Get an MBA (Global) Degree from the Top 1% of Business Schools Worldwide
- Graduate from a B-School with dual accreditation – AACSB and EQUIS
- Learn industry-relevant skills to enhance your career
Advanced Certificate from MICA and upGrad
Complete all the modules successfully and receive an Advanced Certificate and Alumni Status. Join a vibrant digital marketing community and become part of one of India’s top marketing universities.
- Advanced Certificate from MICA
- Join the MICA alumni network
- Easily shareable across LinkedIn, Naukri, etc.
Certificate of Completion from Facebook
Upon running the FB campaigns and completion of the Facebook module, you will receive an official certification from Facebook and upGrad in business growth using FB.
- Run, measure and optimise ads on Facebook, Google Search and Display
The upGrad Advantage
Unparalleled academic assistance ensuring a seamless research experience.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalized feedback on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalized expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career-building workshops, including sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Complete the Application
Fill the Global MBA application form.
Get Shortlisted & Receive the Offer Letter
The candidates will be evaluated based on their profile, i.e. professional experience and academic scores.
Block your Seat
Upon receiving the offer letter, block your seat by paying a caution amount.
Program Fee – Indian Residents
INR 5,30,000 (incl. taxes)
EMI Options Available
UpGrad Alumni in Digital Marketing
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this programme for?
MBA (Global) is designed for those who are looking to elevate their career in digital marketing domain through and MBA that gives them exposure to digital marketing skills and tools and also management concepts from a top global B-school.
Is there a minimum qualification for this programme?
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% grades/marks.
- 3 years of relevant work experience combined in business-related roles in areas such as People Management, Project Management, Planning, Financial Management, Sales, Strategy, Operations, and Leadership roles, etc.
- Must meet Deakin’s English Language requirements.
What is the admission process?
The admissions process is completely online. Following are the key steps in the application process:
- Step 1 – You must apply for the MBA (Global) on upGrad’s website. The application form will capture information related to your educational and professional experience.
- Step 2 – Post application, you will be evaluated by the Admissions Team. If approved, you will be shortlisted for the programme.
Step 3 – Shortlisted candidates will receive an Admissions Offer Letter. Shortlisted candidates need to block their seat by paying the caution amount.
- Step 4 – Upon blocking your seat, the candidate needs to complete the payment of the full programme fee by the mentioned deadline, and successfully submit the required documents.
What kind of certification will I get after completion of this course?
Post successful completion of this programme, you will get an Advanced Certificate from MICA and MBA (Global) degree from Deakin University.
Can I do this Programme from my city?
You can learn this programme from any city in India and abroad.
How do I know that this programme’s curriculum is the best?
The curriculum is developed by the best Faculty Members from MICA and Deakin, with special inputs by industry experts, which makes it extremely relevant to working professionals. Along with it, our Support Services, Career Assistance, and Live Sessions make it a classroom experience, which no one else in the market can offer.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.