MBA from DBS & PGPM from IMT
AACSB & EQUIS
Deakin B-School Accreditation
Recommended 18 hrs/week
Jun 30, 2021
Programme Start Date
Starting at Rs. 12,620
Awesome! Just a few more details
We’ll be using this information for your application
Get a MBA (Global) Degree from Deakin Business School
DBS is Top 1% B-Schools Worldwide
Get 1:1 Mentorship from Industry Leaders
Advance your career with 360° Career Support
World Education Services (WES) recognized. One step closer to working abroad
Get a PGP in Management from IMT Ghaziabad
Alumni status by Deakin Business School and IMT Ghaziabad
Network with peers at Offline BaseCamps
Support available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST for queries
Learn with students from 15+ countries across the world
Top Subjects You Will Learn
Business Growth Strategies, Leadership, Strategic Thinking & Planning Abilities, Integrated Business Strategy Formulation, Design Thinking, Change Management, Financing Strategies, International Business, Developing High Performing Organisations
With Deakin’s Global MBA you can progress your career and pursue leadership opportunities in Management Consulting, Strategy, Operations, Business Development/Sales, Marketing, Finance, and HR Management.
Who Is This Programme For?
Experienced Managers, Senior Management Executives, and Business Owners/Entrepreneurs who are in mid to senior career stages with at least 3 years of full-time relevant work experience in business roles.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks and at least 3 years of Full-time relevant work experience.
MBA (Global) Degree
Become a part of global & strong alumni network of one of Australia’s Top B-School – Deakin Business School
- Get an MBA (Global) Degree from the Top 1% of Business Schools Worldwide
- Graduate from a B-School with dual accreditation – AACSB and EQUIS
- Learn industry-relevant skills to enhance your career
Post Graduate Program from IMT Ghaziabad
Become part of the 10,000+ community of management leaders with alumni status from IMT Ghaziabad
- Get certified from one of India’s top B-schools
- Get access to the IMT Alumni Network
- Widely recognized and valued program in management
The upGrad Advantage
Unparalleled academic assistance ensuring a seamless research experience.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalized feedback on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants on the Q&A forum
- Personalized feedback on assignments and case studies
- Personalized expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career-building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- Group discussions
- One-on-one discussions and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Complete the Application
Fill the Global MBA application form.
Get Shortlisted & Receive the Offer Letter
The candidates will be evaluated based on their profile, i.e. professional experience and academic scores.
Block your Seat
Upon receiving the offer letter, block your seat by paying a caution amount.
Program Fee – Indian Residents
Rs. 5,29,800 (incl. taxes)
Starting at Rs 12,620/month. No cost EMI available.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
“I have joined the program couple of months back and the course content and experience so far is meaningful and insightful. Live sessions with industry leaders are organized every weekend to enable us to correlate concepts learned to real-world and Harvard Business school simulation projects for practice.“
“For me, the course is a perfect fit as it allows me to continue my current job and complete MBA at the same time. For me more than a job, learning is important. Also, content is suitable for me considering I already have 5+ years of experience .“
“Absolutely, go for it If you are a working professional and who can devote minimum 5–6 hrs a week towards online learning. The beauty of this programme is its practical learning aspect with various case studies, simulations and live lectures on weekends. Apply these learning in your professional world and you would see the difference.“
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this programme for?
Deakin’s Global MBA Degree Programme is designed for working professionals who do not want to take time off from work but still wish to pursue world-class management education in the form of a Global MBA Program.
The curriculum in the programme is designed to meet the needs of mid-level and senior professionals looking to advance their careers in their field.
Experienced Managers, Senior Management Executives, and Business Owners/Entrepreneurs who are in mid to senior career stages with at least 3 years of full-time relevant work experience in business roles with Post Graduation in Management, looking for a world-class MBA Degree.
Is there a minimum qualification for this programme?
Yes, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% grades/marks
- 3 Years of relevant work experience combined in business-related roles in areas such as People Management, Project Management, Planning, Financial Management, Sales, Strategy, Operations, and Leadership roles etc.,
- Must meet Deakin’s English Language requirements
What is the admission process?
The admissions process is completely online. Following are the key steps in the application process:
- Step 1 – You must apply for the MBA Programme by Deakin Business School on upGrad’s website. The application form will capture information related to your educational and professional experience.
- Step 2 – Post Application, the suitability of your profile will be evaluated by Deakin Business School and upGrad’s Admissions Team based on your application. If approved, you will be shortlisted for the programme.
- Step 3 – Shortlisted candidates will receive an Admissions Offer Letter. Shortlisted candidates need to block their seat by paying the caution amount.
- Step 4 – Upon blocking your seat, the candidate needs to complete the payment of the full programme fee by the mentioned deadline, and successfully submit the required documents.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.