Recommended 15 hrs/week
Jun 30, 2021
Programme Start Date
Starting at Rs. 13,825*
Awesome! Just a few more details
We’ll be using this information for your application
Only online M.Sc in ML & AI for working professionals
12+ industry projects and 6 Capstone Projects to choose from
IIIT Bangalore & LJMU Alumni Status
Support available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST for queries
Job Opportunities Portal, Hiring Drives, Resume Building & more
WES (World Education Services) Recognised
25+ Mentorship Sessions from Industry Experts
LJMU Supervisor for guidance on Research & Dissertation
No Cost EMI Options Available
Access to Global Job Opportunities with an M.Sc. from LJMU, UK
20 Programming Languages, Tools & Libraries Covered
Master’s Degree from LJMU
With a heritage that stretches back to 1823, Liverpool John Moores University, UK is now one of the largest and most well-established universities in the UK. It has been ranked in the Top 100 World Young Universities & Top 50 in the UK by Student Satisfaction.
- Complete all courses to achieve this prestigious M.Sc. Degree from LJMU, UK to jump-start your career in ML & AI
- Get access to the complete digital library of LJMU to research & write your dissertation
- Earn a Master’s degree which is recognized by WES, at 1/10th the cost of an offline program
Master’s Degree from LJMU
Executive PG Programme from IIIT Bangalore
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this prestigious recognition from IIIT Bangalore. IIIT Bangalore is one of the Top 70 Engineering Universities as per NIRF Rankings.
- Gain IIITB Alumni status & connect with a global network of accomplished IIITB alumni
- Recognised by WES (World Education Services), the Executive PG Programme in Machine Learning & AI will get you one step closer to opportunities abroad
- Build a strong network for life with opportunities to connect to Machine Learning Industry experts & your experienced fellow learners
Benefits with upGrad
360 Degree Career Support services, Personalised Mentorship from Industry Experts, Hands-on Projects & Hackathons, Peer Networking opportunities & a whole lot more to help you master Machine Learning & AI.
Practical Learning & Networking
- upGrad Elevate: Virtual hiring drive giving you the opportunity to interview with upGrad’s 300+ hiring partners
- Job Opportunities Portal: Gain exclusive access to upGrad’s Job Opportunities portal which has 100+ openings from upGrad’s hiring partners at any given time
- Relevant Internship opportunities for learners open to gaining hands-on experience
- Top performers in Hackathons will have the opportunity to interview with the host company
- Post graduation Career Support: live sessions with industry mentors to guide you, dedicated mentorship, & access to upGrad’s career assistance resources
Interview Prep & Resume Building
- Get 1:1 Resume Review Sessions with Industry Experts & a dedicated Career Mentor
- Profile Building Workshops: Live sessions on how to build your profile – be it your resume or GitHub profile
- Explore 100+ commonly asked interview questions across modules
Company Specific Preparation
- Just-in-Time Interviews: Get company and role-specific preparation with mock interviews right before your actual interviews
- Access to a carefully curated pool of interview reso
Industry Expert Mentorship
- Fortnightly personalized group (1:8) mentorship sessions with industry experts for pro-active mentoring
- Calls with industry experts for personalized feedback & guidance spread over 3 months
- Live interactive sessions with leading industry experts covering curriculum + advanced topics
- Available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
Hands-on Projects & Hackathons
- 12+ projects & assignments and a Capstone Project to choose from 10 options
- 1 Hackathon every quarter to apply learnings
- Live coding classes on Kaggle & OpenCV & sessions to build your Github profile
Networking & Learning Experience
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Reverse knowledge transfer sessions (FLIP classrooms) with learners tutoring fellow batchmates
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with an alumni pool of 10000+
- Lab walkthroughs of industry-driven projects
“I really appreciate upGrad’s online education system and providing valuable certification.“
“More than a quest for career transition it was curiosity that drove me to this course. I am still learning but equipped with better tools. “
“upGrad helped me establish communication channels with the Data Science & Data Platforms teams & ensure we worked towards high-quality deliveries for my organization. “
Online eligibility test
Complete your application to take a quick 40 minutes online test to start the admission process.
Confirm your seat
Admissions Committee reviews the test score & profile to shortlist learners and send offer letters to.
Block your seat and begin your Prep Course
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program by making an initial payment of INR 25,000.
Program Fee – Indian Residents
Starting at Rs 13,825/month*
Programme Price 4,99,000 (incl. taxes). No cost EMI options available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if this programme is for me?
This programme is for you if you are a:
Data Scientist or Senior Data Analyst: If you are comfortable with data wrangling, have implemented statistical or machine learning models in the past, or if you have any prior experience as a working professional. You should also have some experience with R/Python/Scala.
Statistician: If you received formal education in statistics or mathematics or if you have any prior working experience.
Data Engineer/Big Data Engineer: If you have any prior experience in creating data pipelines/handling data warehouses and you have created ETL procedures. In addition, you should be familiar with various frameworks and tools like Hadoop and Spark.
Software Developer: If you have prior experience on creating and deploying software/apps, you are comfortable with object-oriented programming and know C/C++/Java/Python or a similar language.
How will this programme benefit me?
The programme will benefit you in different ways depending on your prior experiences:
Data Scientist or Senior Data Analyst: The programme will familiarise you with the advancements in ML and AI. It will also help you understand the mathematics behind algorithms and how you can modify them to suit your needs so that you can transition to a Senior Data Science or Machine Learning role.
Statistician/Mathematician: Apart from familiarising you with the advancements in ML and AI, the programme will help you understand how to define a structured approach to solve a business problem, and equip you with the right tools so that you can transition to a Machine Learning or Data Science role.
Data Engineer/Big Data Engineer: The programme will set up a solid foundation of Statistics, Machine Learning, and AI along with problem-solving skills so that you can solve enterprise-level problems. It will build upon your existing knowledge of various tools to make you a Full-Stack Machine Learning or Data Science professional.
Software Developer: The programme will help you create a strong foundation of Statistics, Machine Learning, and Business Understanding. It will leverage your existing knowledge of programming and expand the technologies you are familiar with so that you can become a well-rounded Machine Learning professional.
What is this programme intended to do?
This programme intends to produce extremely well-rounded data scientists and AI professionals with deep knowledge of mathematics, expertise in relevant tools/languages, and understanding of cutting-edge algorithms and applications.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.