Recommended 15 hrs/week
Jan 31, 2022
Programme Start Date
Technical University (Private)
5 out of 6 Learners
Get Positive Career Growth
Designed for Working Professionals
15+ Case Studies and Assignments
Executive PG Programme from IIIT Bangalore & Alumni Status
Student Support is available 7 days a week, 24*7
Career mentorship Sessions(1:1)
High Performance Coaching(1:1)
Industry Readiness Assessments
750+ Hours of Learning
6 Practical Hands-on Capstone Projects
Live Coding Classes & Profile Building Workshops
Dedicated Student Success Mentor & Career Mentor for 360 Degree Support
No Cost EMI Options Available
Exclusive Job opportunities Portal
AI Powered Profile Builder
Personalised Industry Session
Programming Languages and Tools Covered
Executive PG Programme from IIIT Bangalore
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this prestigious recognition from IIITB with a specialization in any of the following: Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Engineering
- Connect with a global network of accomplished IIITB Alumni
- Widely recognized and valued Executive PG Programme in Data Science
- Network with Data Science professionals across all industries
Joint Participation Certificate
India’s 1st EPGP Aligned to SSC
NASSCOM Competency Standards
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this joint participation certificate from upGrad and FutureSkills NASSCOM
- India’s 1st Executive PGP aligned to competency standards developed by NASSCOM in collaboration with industry and approved by Government
- Only Executive PGP ensuring Job readiness in the industry since Day 1
- Preparatory Content
- Introduction to Machine Learning in Cloud
- Data Warehousing & Data Management
- Big Data Processing using Spark
- Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics
- Machine Learning - I
- Machine Learning - II
- Deep Learning
- NLP with Deep Learning
- Python Programming
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Visualization
- Intro to ML + Understanding the ML pipeline
- Introduction to Cloud
- Elastic Provisions of cloud and setting up cloud
- Introduction to HDFS
- Introduction to SQL
- Hive Querying
- Case Study
- Introduction to Spark
- PySpark Programming
- PySpark implementation on a Dataset: ALS & Spark Streaming
- Data Modelling
- SQL Best Practices
- SQL Assignment: IMDb Movies
- NoSQL Databases and Best Practices
- Introduction to Big Data and Cloud
- Hive and Querying
- Hive Case Study
- Visualisation using Tableau
- Sports Analytics – IPL Visualisation Assignment
- Visualization using PowerBI
- Visualization using Plotly
- Data Storytelling
- Plotly Case Study
- Capstone Project
- Inferential Statistics and Hypothesis
- Linear Regression – I
- Linear Regression – II
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees
- Random Forest Trees
- Principal Component Analysis + Linear Algebra
- Introduction to Neural Nets with TensorFlow
- Convolution Neural Networks
Melanoma Detection AssignmentRecurrent Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing Fundamentals
- Case Study on applications of Deep Learning in NLP
Case Study on Computer VisionNN Assignment: Gesture Recognition
- Implementation: Regression + Model Selection on SageMaker
Benefits with upGrad
Strong 360 Degree Career Support services, Personalised Mentorship from Industry Experts, Hands-on Projects & Hackathons, Peer Networking opportunities & a whole lot more to help you master Machine Learning & AI.
- upGrad Elevate: Virtual hiring drive giving you the opportunity to interview with upGrad’s 300+ hiring partners
- Job Opportunities Portal: Gain exclusive access to upGrad’s Job Opportunities portal which has 100+ openings from upGrad’s hiring partners at any given time
- Relevant Internship opportunities for learners open to gaining hands-on experience
- Top performers in Hackathons will have the opportunity to interview with the host company
- Post graduation Career Support: live sessions with industry mentors to guide you, dedicated mentorship, & access to upGrad’s career assistance resources
Career Mentorship Sessions (1:1)
- Get mentored by an experienced industry expert and receive personalised feedback to achieve your desired outcome
High Performance Coaching (1:1)
- Get a dedicated career coach after the program to help track your career goals, coach you on your profile, and support you during your career transition journey
Industry Expert Guidance
- Interactive Live Sessions with leading industry experts covering curriculum + advanced topics
- Personalised Industry Session in small groups (of 10-12) with industry experts to augment program curriculum with customized industry based learning
- Student support is available 7 days a week, 24*7.
- You can write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent queries use the ” Talk to Us” option on the learn platform.
Online Eligibility Test
Fill out an application and take a short 45 mins Online test with 8 questions.
Review & Shortlisting of Suitable Candidates
Our faculty will review all applications. Following this, a virtual interview will be conducted before offer letters will be rolled out so you are assured a great peer group to learn and network with.
Make a quick block payment with assistance from our loan partners where required, receive immediate access to the prep content and begin your upGrad journey.
Programme Fee – Indian Residents
Starting at Rs 11,984 /month*
Programme Price 4,99,000 (incl. taxes). No cost EMI options available..
Student ReviewsKunwar Alok
For the thesis – In the initial 2 months, LJMU professors teach us about scientific research and it’s methodologies, the do’s and don’ts.
An M.Sc. degree will not only give you an edge over other but also enables you to prepare yourself for the job market.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if this programme is for me?
This programme is for you if you are a:
Data Scientist or Senior Data Analyst: If you are comfortable with data wrangling, have implemented statistical or machine learning models in the past, or if you have any prior experience as a working professional. You should also have some experience with R/Python/Scala.
Statistician: If you received formal education in statistics or mathematics or if you have any prior working experience.
Data Engineer/Big Data Engineer: If you have any prior experience in creating data pipelines/handling data warehouses and you have created ETL procedures. In addition, you should be familiar with various frameworks and tools like Hadoop and Spark.
Software Developer: If you have prior experience on creating and deploying software/apps, you are comfortable with object-oriented programming and know C/C++/Java/Python or a similar language.
How will this programme benefit me?
The programme will benefit you in different ways depending on your prior experiences:
Data Scientist or Senior Data Analyst: The programme will familiarise you with the advancements in ML and AI. It will also help you understand the mathematics behind algorithms and how you can modify them to suit your needs so that you can transition to a Senior Data Science or Machine Learning role.
Statistician/Mathematician: Apart from familiarising you with the advancements in ML and AI, the programme will help you understand how to define a structured approach to solve a business problem, and equip you with the right tools so that you can transition to a Machine Learning or Data Science role.
Data Engineer/Big Data Engineer: The programme will set up a solid foundation of Statistics, Machine Learning, and AI along with problem-solving skills so that you can solve enterprise-level problems. It will build upon your existing knowledge of various tools to make you a Full-Stack Machine Learning or Data Science professional.
Software Developer: The programme will help you create a strong foundation of Statistics, Machine Learning, and Business Understanding. It will leverage your existing knowledge of programming and expand the technologies you are familiar with so that you can become a well-rounded Machine Learning professional.
What is this programme intended to do?
This programme intends to produce extremely well-rounded data scientists and AI professionals with deep knowledge of mathematics, expertise in relevant tools/languages, and understanding of cutting-edge algorithms and applications.
What can I expect out of this programme?
This programme is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts like Reinforcement Learning, Graphical Models, NLP, Deep Learning along with a solid foundation of Statistics. This programme demands consistent work and time commitment over the entire duration of 18 Months.
What should I NOT expect from this programme?
This programme is NOT intended to serve as an entry point to the field of Data Science. It is aimed at developing professionals who can be absorbed into Senior Data Scientist and Machine Learning/AI roles. Our Master’s Degree in Machine Learning Programme is aimed at facilitating the transition of professionals to the Machine Learning field.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.