NIRF Management 2020
Recommended 30 hrs/week
Get an MBA Degree from Chandigarh University
Top-class faculty & instructors
Live project and training session
Competitive exam preparation
Coaching & Placement preparation
6 months in-built internship
Learn flexibly from home
Case-based & live interactions
3 Personalised Learning Tracks
Top Subjects You Will Learn
Business research methods, strategic management, Entrepreneurship Development, finance and marketing management, Business marketing management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, and much more
Who Is This Programme For?
This program is for aspiring business and management enthusiasts willing to learn the crux of market-consumer society. Everybody interested in finance, marketing, HR, international Business can join the program
Entrepreneurship, management counselor, business analyst, financial analyst, investment banking manager, marketing manager, project manager, senior sales executive, and a plethora of other options
A person with a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university is eligible for admission
Master of Business Administration (General)
Earn a UGC-recognised Master of Business Administration (General) online degree from NAAC A+ accredited Chandigarh University.
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the Chandigarh University Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
The upGrad Advantage
Unparalleled academic assistance ensuring a seamless research experience.
Personalized Learning Tracks
Live Doubt Solving Sessions
- 6-months’ guaranteed internship in the 2nd year
- Access to the job portal with more than 5000 openings every month
- Soft skills & aptitude coaching, along with interview preparation and resume building
Self-Employment/Entrepreneur Benefit Track
- 6 months live business project during or after MBA completion
- Certification from Government of India’s Start Up India Learning Program
- Access to upGrad’s Entrepreneurship Program with a chance to network and learn from industry leaders
Competitive Exam Track
- Prepare for exams with coaching partners recommended by upGrad as you earn your degree.
- Get aptitude and soft skills training and personalised mentorship after completing the first year.
- Receive career assistance for up to three years after graduating from the program.
- Frequent Q&A Forums available
- Personalized feedback on assignments and case studies with tips for improvement
Teaching Assistant Support
- Live sessions 2 times a week with Teaching Assistants for doubt solving
- Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants on the Q&A forum
Complete the Application
Fill the online application form for the course
Get Shortlisted & Receive the Offer Letter
Get shortlisted by our admissions team based on your profile
Block your Seat
Pay INR 10000 to block your seat
Programme Fee – General
Learners can pay by year or semester. Easy financing options available.
- Annual Payment: INR 1,00,000 * 2 (Annual payment * 2 years) = INR 2,00,000
- Sem-wise Payment: INR 50,000 * 4 (Sem-wise payment * 4 Semesters) = INR 2,00,000
- *EMI options mentioned are as per a loan amount of INR 1,00,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Chandigarh University's Online Degree Programmes recognized?
Chandigarh University’s Online Degree Programmes are designed and delivered as per the University Grants Regulations, 2020. As per these regulations, institutions with a NAAC rating of 3.26 and above are pre-approved to launch online degree programs.
Chandigarh University has a NAAC rating of 3.28
Is Chandigarh University recognized?
Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The A+ grade has placed Chandigarh University amongst the India’s most elite and prestigious Higher Educational Institutions (HEI) which is maintaining top standards in delivering and disseminating quality education to its students.
Chandigarh University is also UGC recognized & AICTE approved.
Are Online Degrees worth it?
Chandigarh University’s Online Degree Programmes are designed keeping in mind the regulations set by the University Grants Commission. These programs are recognized and equivalent to the on-campus degrees.
What can I expect from this programme?
The online degree programmes are designed to provide learners with recognized degrees which help with job prospects, higher education or studying abroad.
Recommended weekly hours of study is 30 hours per week. A candidate will spend approximately a third of this time on the learning platform, indulge in self-study for assignments, and interact with peers in the discussion forum to solve queries. Teaching Assistants will ensure no query goes unanswered.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.