2 Semesters online
1 Semester on-campus in Germany
Feb 28, 2022
Save 10 Lakhs
In degree cost
Eligible to apply for 18 months PSW Visa
INR 3,00,000 (for 2 semesters online)
About the Program
Blended Program – Study year 1 online and year 2 on-campus at IU, Germany, hence getting you best of both the worlds.
9 Electives at IU Germany
Student support is available 7 days a week, 24*7. You can write to us via email@example.com or for urgent queries use the ” Talk to Us” option on the learn platform.
End-to-end counseling and visa support
upGrad team will help you with application to IU Germany, securing confirmed offer letter & support with German visa application.
Eligible for 18 months Post Study Work visa application
94% of IU Graduate receive confirmed job offers within 6 months of graduation
No IELTS required to study in Germany for upGrad learners
Online Sessions + Live Lectures
World Class Faculty Members & Industry Experts
Timely Doubt Resolution
Study in Europe's most resilient economy
Get an option of Dual Degree from London South Bank University (QS Ranking 800 -1000)*
Alumni status by IU Germany and London South Bank University
Top Skills You Will Learn
Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, Performance Measurement Corporate Finance, Managerial Economics, Strategic Management, Operations and Information Management and Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Management, Finance, Accounts, Product Design and Development, IT, Consumer Behaviour
Who is this course for?
Working Professionals/Business Owners/Entrepreneurs with 2 years of full-time work experience
You need to have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks and 2 years of work experience (the work experience must be gained after the completion of your graduation). The graduation medium of instruction should be in English.
Master in Computer Science degree
- Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this recognition from IU, Germany.
- Learn industry relevant skills to enhance your career
- Get globally recognized status
Master in Computer Science degree
You’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree: a major advantage for international career prospects!
- Get a UK dual degree
- No extra study courses
- No extra travelling required
- Programming with Python
- Software Engineering: Software Process
- Advanced Mathematics
- Advanced Statistics
- Advanced Statistics
- Data Science
- Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Seminar: Computer Science and Society
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Technologies
- Project: Computer Science Project
- Seminar: Current Topics in Computer Science
- Networks and Distributed Systems
- Electives A
- Electives B
- Master Thesis
- Electives Options
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Data Science
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
Student Success Mentors
- Student support is available 7 days a week, 24*7
- You can write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent queries use the ” Talk to Us” option on the learn platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Programme Fee – Indian Residents
LSBU Degree at an additional cost of INR 1,33,000 (incl. taxes)
Programme Fee – 2nd Year
Indicative Tuition Fees at IU
(For 3rd semester)
- IU On Campus Fees in Euros:
- 8,788 Euros (2 Semesters Online + 2 Semesters On-Campus)
- 10,332 Euros (Living Cost Per Annum in Germany)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Master in Computer Science with upGrad?
The Master in Computer Science is an engaging, yet rigorous 24-month online/offline program designed specifically for professionals to develop practical knowledge and skills related to computer science. The degree is awarded by IU Germany.
What type of learning experience should I expect?
The content will be a mix of interactive lectures from industry leaders as well as world-renowned faculty. Additionally, the program comprises live lectures or hangout sessions dedicated to solving your academic queries and reinforcing learning. Once you reach Germany, you will be part of a class of 30 students and get face to face learning from Professors. Also, in the final semester of the course, you will be writing a Thesis and participate in Colloquium.
What is the weekly time commitment expected from me?
The online program schedule is designed to ensure that you can successfully study alongside your job. Devoting 12-15 hours every week should be enough to graduate from the program. However, the more time you devote, the greater will be your learning from the program. The program in Germany will be full time and you can work part-time up to 20 hours per week. The minimum wage in Germany is ~10 Euros per hour.
Is any certification granted at the end of the program?
Post successful completion of the course, you will get a Master in Computer Science Degree from IU, Germany.
Can I still apply for the program if I have scored less than 50% in my undergraduate degree?
Candidates who scored lower than 50% marks in the UG degree are not eligible to apply.
Is there a minimum qualification for this program?
You need to have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related subjects with a minimum of 50% marks.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.