Nmims Distance Mba In International Trade Management
Powerful Learning Tools
MBA Program Structure
- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years specialized in international trade and management is a detailed course based on areas such as trading policies, exchange of capital and, procurement of goods and services across the globe
- The elaborate course structure of the NMIMS Online Distance MBA program is updated to meet with the constantly changing business dynamics.
- Develop a deeper understanding of world trade, exchange of capital, trade promotion, management strategies, and various policies at international, national, and regional levels.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of international trade management such as risk assessment, foreign exchange, global businesses, and their effects on political and legal management strategies.
- The NMIMS distance MBA instills required skills to manage trade issues, cross-border trading, tax conditions and, understand draft policies, for successful and sustainable business across the globe
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with specialization in International Trade Management.
- The program teaches to develop an effective trade management process
- Learn to management techniques related to international market and business
- Develop relevant skills and various business management practices for international trade
- Ability to identify and perform analysis of international mega-trends, policies, and business strategies
- Students learn to risk assessment as per foreign policy, global businesses, foreign exchange policy, political and legal conditions.
- With the knowledge of international business management students get a chance to be a part of a dynamic global workforce.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations and Supply Chain Strategies||4|
|Export Import Procedures and Documentation||4|
|India’s Foreign Trade||4|
|Customs Shipping and Insurance||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Manager-International Trade
An associate working as an international trade manager aims to manage the organization’s global operations and regulates foreign trade.
- Business Development Manager
The responsibilities of a business development manager include identifying upcoming business opportunities and develop long term relations with global clients
- Policy Analyst
Job description of a policy analyst includes the development of foreign trade and evaluation of international policies to expand global business
- Freight Auditor
A freight auditor audits modify and verify freight bills and other documents for authenticity and smooth transactions
- Business Analyst-International Trade
Job responsibilities of a business analyst include analyzing internal and external market data to develop strategic business plans for international trade
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!