Top India B School: Outlook
Hours of Learning
Jun 30, 2021
Recommended 8-9 Hours/Week
Starting at Rs. 4,450/month
We’ll be using this information for your application
Designed for Working Professionals
8+ Case Studies and Assignments
360 Degree Career Assistance
Weekly Doubt Clearing Sessions
Practical Hands-on Capstone Projects
300+ Hours of Learning
30+ Hours of Live Sessions
Programme Completion Certificate from LIBA & Alumni Status
No Cost EMI Options Available
Support available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST for queries
Any candidate with a graduation from a recognized University or hold a professional qualification recognized as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
Anyone who wants to upskill in the Human Resource background.
Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this prestigious recognition from Loyola Institute of Business Administrations.
- LIBA has been ranked 6th top B-school in India by Outlook’s ICARE India MBA Ranking 2020
- Get LIBA alumni status
- Build a strong network for life with opportunities to connect with Industry experts & your experienced fellow learners
- Gain theoretical knowledge & practical understanding with this cutting-edge curriculum
Benefits with upGrad
Explore upGrad’s career coaching services, get dedicated support from Student Mentors, receive mentorship from Industry experts and network with a huge alumni pool.
Networking & Practical Learning
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
- Virtual Hiring Drives with 300+ Hiring Partners so you get every opportunity to get ahead
Job Opportunities Portal
- Life-long access to upGrad’s exclusive job opportunities portal with 100+ opportunities at any given time. Find personalized job recommendations from not just upGrad’s 300+ hiring partners but jobs across multiple platforms – tailored for your needs.
- Just-in-time Interviews: Access to mock Interview Calls and Guidance from Industry Experts before any Interview
- Company Specific Interview Resources
- Available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Weekly real-time doubt clearing sessions
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Real-life case studies & simulation based pedagogy
- Weekly live learning sessions from industry experts to help with topic walkthroughs, doubt resolution and personalised project feedback.
Peer to Peer Networking
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with an alumni pool of 10000+
Networking with Industry Experts
- Dedicated sessions organized by alumni team for lifelong networking opportunities with upgrad alums and Industry experts
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below
Complete your Application
Complete your application and submit the required details. The Admissions Committee will then review your application – which includes your work experience & educational background.
Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management.
Block your seat and begin your Prep Course
Block your seat with an initial payment of INR 10,000 to enroll into the Programme. Begin your HRM journey.
Programme Fee – Indian Residents
INR 99,000 (Incl. taxes)
EMI Options Starting at Rs. 4,450/month
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Post Graduate Programme in HRM from LIBA?
The programme is an engaging, yet rigorous, 11-month online programme designed specifically for working professionals to develop practical knowledge and skills, and accelerate entry into Human Resource Management careers. The certification is awarded by Loyola Institute of Business Administration.
What should I expect from the Post Graduate Programme in HRM from LIBA?
Expect to carry out several industry-relevant projects simulated as per the actual workplace, strengthening your knowledge of the fundamental concepts of HRM. You can expect to learn everthing from basic concepts in HRM course.
What should I NOT expect from the Post Graduate Programme in HRM from LIBA?
The program is NOT easy and requires some comittment from the student. You will need to put in 8-9 hours of time per week for applying new concepts and executing industry-relevant projects, to be able get the best out of this programme.
What are the topics that will be covered in the programme?
The program is designed for professionals interested in Human Resource Management to help them build their understanding from the basics to an advanced level. The program covers all the concepts and theory from Intra and Interpersonal dynamics, Strategic HRM, Industrial relations, Counseling skills, Performance and Reward Management, Labor Laws, Training and Development, and HR analytics.
Can I sign up only for a few specific modules if I am interested in?
No, the program is designed to be completed in its entirety, and cannot be taken as standalone modules.
What type of learning experience should I expect?
The content will be a mix of interactive lectures from industry leaders as well as world-renowned faculty. Additionally, the program comprises live lectures dedicated to solving your academic queries and reinforce learning.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.