Executive Certification Programme in Financial Data Analytics
Executive Certificate Program in Financial Data Analytics with IIM Kashipur is specially designed for working professionals from the domains of Finance & Banking.
9th August - 2020
About The Course
Executive Certificate Program in Financial Data Analytics with IIM Kashipur India is full of hands-on exercises to get an in-depth understanding of advanced techniques that can help the participant to solve complex financial problems in an easy and structured way. The modules related to Financial Modelling (FM) exposes the participants to the financial statement analysis and their interlinking, Equity and bond analysis, Valuation of equity and business (firm), basic portfolio analysis, project finance modelling and risk-return modelling.
TOP TRENDS IN FINANCIAL DATA ANALYTICS
- With the emergence of new business models, the changing needs of the traditional finance department and the development in technology have all led to the need for financial analytics.
- Financial analytics helps an organization in making smart decisions to increase the business revenue with maximum utilization of resources.
- Financial analytics helps in shaping up the organization for future goals. Financial Data Analytics plays a vital role in decision making.
Who Should Attend & Course Pedagogy
- Professionals who are looking to upgrade their career in Finance & Analytics.
- Entrepreneurs/Finance Managers who are interested in learning analytics.
- Working professionals in an organization with an acumen and interest in Financial Data Analytics.
- EDUCATION: For Indian Participants – Graduates from a recognized University (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics up to 10+2 level.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working Professionals with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- On case-to-case basis less experience can be considered.
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institute
- Working Professionals with minimum of 3 years of experience
- Corporate Nominated (graduation criteria maybe considered for exemption in cases where participants have some prior experience in Data Analytics domain).
- On case-to-case basis less experience can be considered.
The form of delivery will be Blended (Campus, Self space and online), with 2 days workshop and a final examination should be conducted by the Institute at the end of the course. All the sessions will be conducted through the digital platform and delivered LIVE by the eminent faculty of IIM Kashipur.
Curated Course Syllabus
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Understanding the Financial Statements and their interlinking, Financial Ratios, Ratio Analysis.
- Hands-on in Excel
- Present Value (single and multiple cash flows), Future Value (single and multiple cash flows), Annuity, Perpetuity, Growing Annuity. Application: Loan Amortization, Compounding the interest rate.
- Valuation of bonds, analysis of risk in bond including duration and convexity
- Return, risk, risk premium, Markowitz Portfolio Theory (two-assets and multi-assets portfolio), Minimum variance portfolio, efficient frontier, Capital Market Line
- Dividend discount model, return on equity, cost of equity (Gordon-Growth model).
- Security Market Line (CAPM) (Cost of equity), Analysis of Beta, Weighted Average cost of capital (WACC).
- Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE), Free Cash Flow to the firm (FCFF), Discounted cash flow approach to equity and business valuation.
- Relative Valuation approach to valuation.
- Modigliani-Miller Theorem (with and without Taxes) Financial Distress and Cost of Financial Distress Static tradeoff theory, Pecking order theory and Windows of opportunity theory.
- Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Payback period
- Historical Simulation, Simple Variance based approach, RiskMetrics, Monte Carlo Simulation
- Operating lease and financial lease
- Single and Multiple Linear Regression, Modelling and Prediction (Examples using financial data)
- Logistic Regression, Multiple Logistic model
- Decision tree analysis
FOR INDIAN RESIDENTS
Rs. 60000 + GST*
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
* EMI dates may vary on a case to case basis. For more information, please refer the welcome email sent to you after the registration.
Our Alumni Speaks
Tools To Be Used
Earn Certification After The Successful Completion Of The Course
Your Dream Course is Here
- IIM Rohtak received IDA Education Best B School Award in Research and Innovation by India Didactics Association in the year 2018.
- IIM Rohtak is recognized by Knowledge Review Magazine as the Best B School for Financial Studies in India, 2018.
- IIM Rohtak stood 5th in Research and Professional Practices in Management Category among all IIMs and ranked overall 27th in the Management category in NIRF India Rankings 2018
- The Indian Institute of Management Rohtak and the California State University at Fullerton signed an agreement in March 2013 to cooperate and work together in achieving the academic and organizational goals of the two institutions. In pursuit of these goals, JIM Rohtak and the California State University will promote academic exchange and cooperation between the two parties and facilitate the exchange of faculty members, faculty research workshops conferences, joint research/project guidance and exchange of students.
- IIM Rohtak library has a rich collection of business and Management Subjects, along with this it also covers the reference collection by adding, Dictionaries on different subjects, encyclopedias, yearbooks, reports, etc.
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is the IIM established by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India by IIM Act 2017. IIM Rohtak is an institute of national importance as per Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Established in 2009, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a benchmark for top management education in India with a vision to become a global leader in due course. The institute has an enlightened and progressive leadership, acclaimed faculty members, extensive infrastructure and robust teaching pedagogy in place. It continues to impart knowledge in the management domain with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare future leaders who can manage and create powerful organizations. To realize the vision of the Institute, IIM Rohtak is providing world-class education in management not only through full-time and regular programmes but also through various long duration and short duration programmes. Located within the National Capital Region (NCR) of India, IIM Rohtak is 90 minutes from Delhi international airport. The state-of-the-art campus spread over an area of 200 acres is strategically located on National Highway – 10 and is well connected to Delhi.
IIM Rohtak has been ranked amongst the top five IIMs in research. Institute offers a dynamic environment for high-quality research in all functional areas of management that will benefit various segments of the business and society.
Learn From The Best
DILIP KUMAR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING)
Dr. Dilip Kumar holds PhD in Finance and has done his PhD research work at Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) Chennai. Before join...