Online Diploma Course In Marketing Management
With the team of professionals, we guarantee the best lessons and courses for your students
Detailed Learning Documents and Video Tutorials are well-prepared and can be accessed anytime.
Powerful Learning Tools
NMIMS NGASCE can provide the best environment for learning via a friendly Online UI with many exclusive features.
MBA Program Structure
- The international trade management online diploma course of one year imparts knowledge about various concepts such as foreign policies, import-export management, global communication, currency conversion and fluctuation, macro-economic analysis, etc.
- Develop proficiency to understand business activities and process flow in international trade management
- Students master the principles of international business operations, cross-border business, etc.
- The International Trade Management diploma program imparts subject knowledge to identify international megatrends, policies, and strategies
- Students learn about risk assessment, foreign policies, global business dealings, foreign exchange, political and legal business environment.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Export-Import Procedures and Documentation||4|
|India’s Foreign Trade||4|
|Customs Shipping and Insurance||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities on completion of the program are:
- International Trade Manager
An associate working as an international trade manager aims to manage the organization’s global operations and regulates foreign trade.
- Business Development Manager
The responsibilities of a business development manager include identifying upcoming business opportunities and develop long term relations with global clients
- Policy Analyst
Job description of a policy analyst includes the development of foreign trade and evaluation of international policies to expand global business
Eligibility & Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1: Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro: The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures, as well as view, recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counselor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The future awaits you!
Our distance management programs are designed to provide you with workplace-ready skills that are desired by top corporates. Our courses are reviewed, periodically, ensuring that all your learnings are supported with the most updated facts and figures. We will help you stand out!