Recommended 8-10 hrs/week
Jun 30, 2021
Programme Start Date
We’ll be using this information for your application
Designed for Analytics Aspirants
3+ Case Studies & Projects
Support available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST for queries
100+ hrs of Learning
Timely Doubt Resolution
Live Sessions with Industry Experts
Top Skills you will learn
Statistics & Optimisation, Predictive Modelling, Business Problem Solving etc.
Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Managerial Roles
Who is this course for?
Fresh Graduates, Managers, Engineers, Software and IT Professionals, Marketing & Sales Professionals, etc.
Bachelor’s or Diploma Graduate Degree
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Data Science
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive 1-1 feedback on submissions and personalized feedbacks on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalized expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops Sessions by Industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- 1-1 discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Program Fee – Indian Residents
₹20,000 + GST
“It doesn’t matter what your previous working background is, as everything is taught from the basics.“
“A great aspect about this course are the student mentors. These people are always there to help, support, and motivate the student to complete modules on time.“
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time commitment expected for this Business Analytics Certification Programme?
Devoting 8-10 hours per week will be enough to get you through the program. The more time you devote, the greater will be your learning from the programme.
Is there any certification granted at the end of the Business Analytics Programme?
Yes, post completion of this online Business Analytics Programme, a personalised certificate will be issued by upGrad with your performance across key business analysis competencies and skills mapped.
Is there any minimum educational qualification required to take this Business Analytics Certification Programme?
The applicant should have at least an undergraduate degree. A background in technology or management is preferred.
Is there any deferral or refund policy for this Programme?
Refund Policy: (Programs without prep-session component)
- Student must pay applicable caution money for the enrollment of the course. This will be adjustable against the total course fee payable by the student.
- You can claim a refund for the fee paid at any time before the cohort start date by sending an email request to your Student Mentor and Admissions Counselor with reasons listed. There shall be no refund applicable once the program has started. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
- Once the student pays block amount, “any” refund shall be subject to deduction of ₹2,500 processing charges.
- Student has to pay the full fee within 7 days of payment of caution money or cohort start date, whichever is earlier, otherwise, the admission letter will be rescinded and processing fee of ₹2,500 will be levied.
- Refund shall be processed to an eligible student within 30 working days from the date of receipt of written application from him/her in this regard.
Deferral Policy: (Post Programme Commencement)
- If a student is facing severe issues in dedicating time to the course, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another batch.
- A student can request for deferral only once and from the start date of the initial batch in which the student was originally enrolled for.
- The student will be required to pay a deferral fees of 10% of the total course amount fee + Taxes if any along with the differential programme fees between the two cohorts.
- The deferral request will be approved once the deferral fee is paid.
- Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- The student has 7 days (including holidays and weekends) from the date of deferral request to make the payment of the deferral fee post which the deferral request will expire, and the student will continue as part of the current cohort.
- If the student completes the deferral payment, the student’s login will be disabled, the student will leave the deferred cohort and the student will start learning on the new cohort from the point of the last assignment that was graded in the deferred cohort. All grades and progress until that point will be carried forward as it is to the new cohort. For clarification, the grades of the graded assignments will be carried forward, whether or not the student had submitted these grading during the initial stage.
- The deferral can only be requested during the batch for which the student has enrolled is ongoing. Once the batch has completed, deferral requests shall not be entertained. For clarification, the batch completion here shall mean the “last grace deadline” as communicated by upGrad.
Deferral Policy: (Pre Programme Commencement)
- If a student, due to unavoidable circumstances, is unable to commence with the cohort and requests for a deferral before the cohort starts, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another cohort.
- To do so, the student will be required to pay 50% of the total Programme fee amount (inclusive of taxes) before the deferral can be approved. Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- A student can request for deferral to any of the cohorts starting in the next 3 months from the start date of the initial batch in which the student was originally enrolled. For the first deferral request, subject to the point no. 2 of the Pre-Programme Deferral Policy, no additional charges shall be levied.
- If a student wants to defer his enrolment a second time, such student will have to make an additional payment of Rs.10,000 as Deferral fee, and this amount shall be non-refundable under any circumstances. Once this payment is done, students will be eligible to defer to any of the cohorts starting in the next 3 months from the current cohort.
- The student has time till the current cohort launch date to make the payment of the balance 50% Programme fee, post which the deferral request will expire. Once the deferral window expires and if such a student wants to withdraw his or her enrolment from the said Programme, the refund policy will be applicable.
- The student shall be liable to pay the differential Programme fees between the two cohorts if any.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.