Accredited by NAAC
Institute of Eminence
Appointed by the Government of India
May 26, 2021
Admission Start Date
We’ll be using this information for your application
BBA degree from 4th best University in India - NIRF
In-built Study Abroad programme option
Option of Integrated Masters Programme at Foreign university Course Mentor
Impact entrepreneurship: Build your startup with Amrita TBI incubator
95% On Campus Placement record. 200+ companies. Avg. package: 3LPA
Top Faculty from India and Abroad
Free of cost training for industry certifications: CCNA, ECSS, AWS, MICROSOFT AZURE
CIR: 360 degree placement support (mock GD, mock interview, CV writing)
Student Exchange program(University of New Mexico, USA and many more)
Top Subjects You Will Learn
Financial Accounting, Business Economics, Banking and Insurance, Cost and Management Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, Professional Communication, Advanced Marketing Management, Leadership Management, Production and Operations Management, Taxation – Law and Practice.
Finance Manager, Business Administrator, Human Resource Manager, Research and Development Manager, Business Consultant, Information Systems Manager, Marketing Manager, Territorial Sales Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Strategist, Market Analyst, Business Idea Developer.
Who Is This Programme For?
Undergraduate or diploma students aspiring to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
A person with 55% and above marks in class 12th or 10+ diploma.
Bachelor of Business Administration from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham – Ahead Online
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this prestigious recognition from Amrita – Ahead Online
- Connect with a wide network of accomplished Amrita Alumni
- Widely recognised and valued degree in Business Administration
- Network with business professionals across all industries
The upGrad Advantage
Unparalleled academic assistance ensuring a seamless research experience.
Ambassador of Social Good
- Learning through outstanding faculty from India and abroad
- 3200+ hours of learning
- Free-of-cost industry-renowned certifications training for Microsoft, Amazon Web services, Oracle, Salesforce.
- Support available all days 9 AM – 9 PM IST for queries
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform
- Reading material & video lectures
Uploaded every week prior to the live sessions
- Quizzes and Assignments Once a week every week
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalized expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular Live doubt resolution sessions for each subject per weekend
Ample opportunities to get involved with our social organization across India help students develop a sharp mindset to create impact first and create returns for shareholders.
Students also have the opportunity to bring fruition to their ideas with our in-house business incubator-Amrita TBI-a non profit startup incubator supported by Govt. of India and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham that funds mentors and nourishes ideas.
Complete the Application
Get Shortlisted & Receive the Offer Letter
Block your Seat
₹1,50,000 (incl. taxes)
Learners can pay semester wise
Sem-wise Payment: INR 25000 * 6 (Sem-wise payment * 6 semesters) = INR 150000
Amrita-Ahead Placements and On-Campus Information
Opening doors to the best industry hiring leaders
“During my stay at Amrita University for three remarkable years, I came across a variety of people from different countries and cultures. I had received so many opportunities to express the best version of myself.“
“Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has played a vital role in creating a solid base for my career with its world-class faculty, value-driven curriculum, skill-building exercises, research-led learning experiences, exemplary placement assistance, and value-added socially responsible activities.“
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Programme certified by UGC?
Yes, It is certified by UGC. It is equivalent to any other degree offered by UGC.
How long does it take to complete the programme?
The Online BBA programme is a 3-year program. You, as a learner can either complete it within the stipulated time frame of 3 years or you can complete it within a maximum allowed duration of 6 years.
How will you conduct the online programme?
Every week, there will be a 1-hour live session. Reading materials and video lectures will be uploaded each week prior to live sessions. A 2-hour discussion forum is planned every week for each course. This will help the students to clarify their doubts and solve the questions/assignments in a timely manner. Approximately 15 weeks of e-content is prepared inclusive of exams. Each week at least 1 quiz will be conducted and 1 assignment will be given.
What is the format of Online course?
Each course will be in 4 parts, fully following the UGC guidelines.
1) Part-I is E-Tutorials: Video and Audio Content in an organised form, Animation, Virtual Labs, etc, along with the transcription
2) Part-II is E-Content : Self-instructional material (Digital Self Learning Material), e-Books, case studies, presentations etc, and also contains web resources such as further references, related links etc.
3) Part-III is a Discussion Forum for raising of doubts and clarifying same by the Course Coordinator
4) Part-IV is Assessment, which shall contain problems and solutions, which could be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions, Fill in the blanks, Matching Questions, Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions, Quizzes, Assignments and solutions.
Will the Online degree be equivalent to Conventional degree offered by Amrita?
Yes, as per the UGC regulations, Online degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate level shall be treated as equivalent to the corresponding awards of the degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate level offered through conventional mode. The following things will be mentioned on the backside of the degree and mark sheets – Mode of delivery; Date of admission; Date of completion.
Do you offer interactive sessions with the Faculty?
Yes, every week, for every course, there will be a live doubt clearing session with the faculty, typically for about an hour. These sessions will also be recorded and available for watching later.
In order to accommodate working professionals, these sessions will be held on weekends or after working hours.
How are exams conducted Online?
Examinations are conducted as per the new regulations through the Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode.
For queries, feedback & assistance
upGrad Learner Support
upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company, as per monthly visit data and total visits data for the last 28 days received from similarweb, as on April 13, 2020. Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B.